Reach Truck driver Veghel, Olandijoje, nuo 11,00€ iki 13,00€/val.
Vanderlande is leader in process automation at airports & parcel market, as supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. The company is currently searching for Reach Truck drivers for the Logistical department to assist in the storage and dispatch of goods.
Your main activities will be:
- (Un)loading goods for storage or for shipment, driving a Reach Truck, following safety regulations while handling equipment and moving parts;
- Make sure deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure;
- Depending on the workflow, other tasks might be required such as picking orders, sorting packages, scanning and labeling;
- Maintain an updated inventory, keeping records of all items stored;
- Inspect stock items for defects, reporting to shift supervisor.
This department works with tight deadlines to ensure that orders are ready for shipment on time. Several shifts (day/evening/night). Workers must be flexible to work overtime.
A well-equipped canteen, with low-cost lunch or a free drinks (coffee/tea)/outside smoking area are also advantages to work at this company.
Full-time and long term job offer, in an excellent multicultural working environment.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience (at least one year) in a logistic warehouse as a Reach Truck driver is a MUST;
- Motivated and flexible with working hours and potential heavy-lifting goods;
- Excellent physical condition and coordination as this role requires physical activity;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work both independently & in a team, to ensure an efficient working process;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (B2 Level)