Order picker Ridderkerk, Olandijoje, nuo 10,21€/val.
Yusen logistics in Ridderkerk city, is looking for an experienced Order picker.
Under the direction of a supervisor, you are responsible for;
- Voice picking, selecting orders from commands you will hear through a headset;
- Checking a list and automatically selecting items to then be dispatched;
- Use internal warehouse management system to track daily activities such as scanning and inventories, validating packing slips and other delivery documentation by recording and interpreting shipping documentation, weights & measures, labels and production schedules;
- Following safety and hygiene regulations, maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion;
- It might be required to drive an EPT if you have the right experience, moving deliveries to other departments;
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis if needed;
Yusen will conduct an English test first to check worker’s ability.
Working time is from 8:00 – 16:30. Staff must also be willing to work overtime, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays if required. Guaranteed 40 hour week schedule.
This is a long term job offer, in a stable, reliable, and environmentally conscious workplace, for motivated candidates.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience as an Order picker, working in a warehouse;
- Team spirit and able to work independently, meeting daily targets and being detail-oriented;
- Strong and resistant due to heavy-lifting packages;
- Able to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions;
- Flexibility to work multitasking and overtime as needed;
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Driving License – category B;
- Long term availability to work in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
Good English skills (B2)