Logistic warehouse worker Veghel, Olandijoje, nuo 11,00€ iki 13,00€/val.
Vanderlande is leader in process automation at airports & parcel market, as supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. The company is currently searching for warehouse workers for the Logistical department, for goods inbound&outbound.
Your main activities will be:
- (Un)loading goods for storage or to be dispatched by truck;
- Process orders that were shipped or received into stock and making sure items are delivered according to schedules, by sorting packages, scanning and labeling;
- Maintain an updated inventory, keeping records of all items stored;
- Machine operation as warehouse loaders operate a variety of different machines, following safety regulations when handling equipment and moving parts;
- Make sure shelves were stocked with products at all times and expiration dates rotated accordingly, and even inspect stock items for defects, reporting to shift supervisor.
This department works with tight deadlines to ensure that orders are ready for shipment on time. Two-shifts working schedule (day/evening/night). Workers must be flexible to work overtime, according to daily workflow.
A well-equipped canteen, with low-cost lunch or a free drinks (coffee/tea)/outside smoking area are also advantages to work at this company.
Full-time and long term job offer, in an excellent multicultural working environment.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Previous work experience in a logistic warehouse as a order picker is a plus;
- Motivated and flexible with working hours and potential heavy-lifting goods;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work both independently & in a team, to ensure an efficient working process;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (B2 Level)