Our client from the Netherlands are looking for experienced refrigeration and cooling technician. You will have to follow blueprints and technical instructions to check for leaks, charge systems with coolants, and program system controls. You also have to follow strict safety regulations due to the highly dangerous nature of the chemical refrigerants you will work with. As a technician you will fix failures on site and will be traveling frequently to building sites, organizations and other locations. The product range varies from electro heaters to industrial chillers. You will perform under the direct supervision and responsibility of the Client and/or Contractor.
Refrigeration and cooling technicians must have excellent planning and reading comprehension skills to install complex systems. They also must be in good physical shape, possess solid mechanical aptitude, and be safety oriented.
* Intermediate Vocational Education – Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering,
* VCA Certificate (preferably),
* F Gas certificate (preferably),
* Driving License B,
* Experienced heating mechanic,
* At least 2 years of experience as a service technician,
* Flexible, able to work in variable hours.
Good English is needed.