Our partners from Belgium are looking for are looking for an operator / electromechanic. You need to have a good technical background and be able to work independently. In the beginning you will have a training in the company. You will learn how to work with all the machines, so in the beginning you will also have to work on the production line. Every morning, after few weeks of training, you will start earlier to turn on all the machines in the company. The shift starts mostly at 6:30, but the candidate needs to be flexible on the hours. You will have to do small reparations and make diagnostics of the machine faults and failures. You will be a "right hand" of the production Chef/Boss. After 6 months your salary will raise and you will have every day € 8 Meal vouchers you can use in almost every shop in Belgium.
- At least 5 years of experience on similar position.
- You need to have some experience as mechanic, know how to repair, service different machines.
- You need to have some technical background.
- You need to be able to work independently.
- You need to be flexible regarding working hours, ready to do the overtime and work on late shift sometimes.
- You need to be prepared that it is an easy but fast job.
- Driving license B cat. would be a great advantage.
You must speak good English.